Rentals in Austin>Question Details

Denari, Renter in Austin, TX

Desperately need horse property ASAP to rent or rent to own near Buda, Texas or surrounding areas. Country Property is desired.

Asked by Denari, Austin, TX Tue Jul 5, 2011

We are locating to the Austin area to be near family, but need horse property with 2 acres. We have 2 horses now, and want to continue "ranching". We are heading down at the end of July. We need at least a 3 BR and 1600 SF. Can pay up to $1100. monthly. Family of 5 (myself, husband and 3 children. ages 9, 11,13). We have 2 ranch dogs & 3 cats as well. All of our pets are completely housebroken!! Looking for a working ranch if possible since I train horses to become therapy horses, and we love the "farm/ranch" life. Hoping that there is something available or someone who can help us quickly. Thanks so much ahead of time!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Austin

Answers

4
Hi Denari. I am a horse property specialist and I live and work in the greater Austin area. Finding horse properties to lease can be challenging but I have done it quite sucessfully for other horse owners moving to this area. I would love to help you if you are still looking.
We do ranches all over Central Texas. It depends on the deed restrictions as to how much land is required, but generally a couple of acres can handle 2 horses. We can assist to find that right property for you! We would count it a privilege and a pleasure to work with you. We have lenders, inspectors, and other affiliates available to complete the process.
Web Reference: http://www.turnerteam.com
Hello Denari,
Congratulations on your decision to move to the Austin area. I will be happy to help you find the perfect property for you and your family! We have a couple of Ranch listings in our office portfolio in the Hutto area. Please feel free to call me at 512.547.7819 and if the Hutto one doesn't work for you, I will look for some others for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Denari,
Congratulations on your move to Austin. I know you will just love the Austin and the surrounding area. We have a great community and lifestyle around here.
Since I am not a "ranching girl", I need you to educate me on how much land you think would be needed to run 2 horses. I can start researching some things for you ASAP. Please feel free to call me. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Carol Long
512 506-1770