Rentals in Powder Springs>Question Details

Angy, Other/Just Looking in Powder Springs, GA

Desperate to find home for myself and family! Lease purchase or Owner Financing!3bdr 2ba East Paulding High, Harrison High, Hillgrove area. ASAP!

Asked by Angy, Powder Springs, GA Wed Jul 27, 2011

Desperately need to find a home for myself and my family ASAP! Lease purchase or Owner Financing 3bdr 2ba in East Paulding High, Harrison High or Hillgrove High area. Home needs to be under $60k or rental $800 and under. I know there has to be something out there for us. Any help or direction to go would be beyond appreciated! Thanks!

Answers

3
"Desperation is like stealing from the Mafia: you stand a good chance of attracting the wrong attention."

Douglas Horton

Douglas was a famous protestant minister from the 20th century.

I am a guy who knows Trulia Voices better than your average agent, and what you have just done with your question is open yourself up to the wrong attention.

I do not know any agents who cover that area with any great level of service, so I can not recommend one, however you got my attention - hopefully, it's the right attention.

What I have done is recommended a link to the Trulia Voices page with the agents who claim to have the best coverage of the Paulding area - that link is in the web reference...start making some calls, get a meeting or 2, and let a capable, local Realtor help you - otherwise, you'll field a few answers here from folks who will pitch their value, yet have nothing to deliver in Paulding...

Oh by the way, if you, your friend, your family or coworkers ever seek the help of a talented Realtor who knows the Intown Atlanta and Decatur submarkets, then I am the man.

How y'all like that answer, Voices?
Craig Summers is a Wonderful, long time Realtor, Specializing in Paulding County. His website is http://www.PauldingandPolk.com. Contact him for any real estate needs. If he cannot help you, he will point you in the right direction.
Lease purchases are a waste of money for the buyer... I specialize in owner finance transactions.. give me a call when you get a chance...