Rentals in Saint Johns>Question Details

Megan Melton, Renter in Saint Augustine, FL

Deputy and family looking to rent home in St. Johns County

Asked by Megan Melton, Saint Augustine, FL Sun Mar 3, 2013

Deputy looking to rent a 4 bedroom home in 3 bedrooms with enclosed office is fine too. I have two small dogs, so a spacious backyard is a plus!Would love a home located in the durbin creek school zone, but open to any st. johns school.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Megan, I am a landlord and have a very nice 4 bedroom that I am about to list: 564 N Bridgestone Ave, Saint Johns, FL 32259, 2000 sq.ft., with fenced in spacious backyard, excellent schools (Bartram HS & Swiss Point MS). Rent is $1750 and it's available June 1st. Please call me directly to discuss, (904) 515-3310. Thanks, Nancy.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 20, 2016
HUD has some special programs for law enforcement, teachers and other public service employees that you should check into. I am not from your area, so I have not taken the time to research who the local experts are that cover this.

However, I have attached a link below that you can do some research on to see if anything is available for this program in your area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 3, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer