Rentals in Hyde Park>Question Details

Daniel Berry, Renter in 60637

Dear Agents, CPS teacher here, currently working in Hyde Park. Looking to move into the area: 2 bedroom apartment by the end of summer. Thanks!

Asked by Daniel Berry, 60637 Sun May 25, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


I would get a good leasing agent to help you out. Its free to use their services.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 29, 2014
There was a time when the City of Chicago and CPS had a program to give CPS teachers $3000 to help them buy a place (my wife and I took advantage of this) but that program no longer exists.

You may qualify for a $7,500 grant from the State of Illinois to help you purchase a place. Why rent when you can likely own and pay less each month to own a place instead of renting one?

If you have questions, feel free to contact me.

Jeff Nobleza
Baird & Warner
773 677 5340
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 27, 2014

Feel free to call Anthonie Calvin, he grew up in that area and knows it very well.

Anthonie Calvin
Real Estate Broker
E-Professionals Realty, LLC.
5521 W. Belmont
Chicago, IL. 60641
773 679 0229 cell.

Tell him exactly what you are looking for.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 27, 2014
Hi Mr. Berry,

I would love to help you. Send me an email with more information about "must-haves" for the new apartment, whether you are interested in buying or renting, budget, etc and I will send you some properties to consider.


Alicia O'Toole
Century 21 Affiliated
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 26, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer