Rentals in Henderson>Question Details

dablv, Renter in Henderson, NV

Darlene Blair here in Henderson, NV. Looking to see if there are openings at Scottsdale Valley Condos at 2925 Wigwam - lower level, 2 or 1 Bdrms.

Asked by dablv, Henderson, NV Sun Apr 29, 2012

We need to find a place by mid-May, at least, and we saw that area and really liked it. Can you please HELP!! Thx, in advance.

Answers

4
Good afternoon, Darlene!

There is one downstairs unit for sale right now. Would you consider purchasing?

If not, there is also one downstairs unit for rent, too.

Let me know if you would like to move forward, and get more information, and I would be happy to assist you! I have lived in that community, and I think you will like it.

I look forward to working with you! Feel free to contact me at anytime via email, text or telephone.

Have a great day!

Suebrett Tonic, Realtor
Please contact me and I can set you up on an automated search so if something comes on the market you will get a notification. Thanks!

Marcia McAsey
Realty One Group
Henderson, NV 89052
702-408-8656
http://www.ViewPropertiesInLasVegas.com
Hi Darlene, there are 2 properties for sale in that community. They are both on the 2nd floor, One is a 3 bedroom/2 bath and is listed at 94,900, the other is a 2 bedroom/2 bath and its list price is 85,900. Both of them are short sales which means that they will not fit your time frame. Since you did not specify whether you were looking to rent or purchase, I also checked for rentals. There are none at this time. If you would like assistance in finding a home to purchase or to rent please give me a call.
Hi Darlene,
Please give me a call (702) 493-9935. I'll be happy to help you!!

David Scott Moore
Horizon Realty Group