Rentals in Winchester>Question Details

Amy, Renter in Winchester, MA

Danielle, 51 Wedgemere looks great, when is it available? Can I schedule a showing through Century 21?

Asked by Amy, Winchester, MA Tue Feb 19, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3082965979-51-Wedgemere-Ave-Win…

Answers

9
Hi Amy,
One of the problems with sites on the Net that only sell ads or just collect email addresses to resell, is that the info on their pages is often meant to cause you to provide your email and name for resale.
I'd spread the word to use actual real estate professionals' sites rather than ones where the correctness of the data is not as important as gathering and selling your name and email to the highest bidders.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 26, 2013
This site has a lot of listings that are not for sale anymore. Rentals tend to go quickly. Check craigslist
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 24, 2013
Wen, Thx for confirming that this place is Apparently is not for rent, and has been listed inaccurately.
Pls send me any revised up to date listings.
Amy,
forums like this in Trulia are used by folks like you that may have real estate questions and/or comments. Agents and Brokers then volunteer their time and answer or give their opinion-s here on Trulia. You can call the office listed on the link in your question and/or the agent that shows on the page to get clarification. Hope this helps.
This is clear bait and switch. Why are you even contacting me if you are not the listing agent? Do you represent Trulia? If so, pls note that I find this very misleading at bet, and profiling at worst.
Unclear - the listing is there today Wen. It is 51 Wedgemere. It says for Rent for 3 days. If it is not, why is it listed? When can i see it.
Amy,
this property is currently not on the market. I also spoke with the listing office showing here and they do not have it listed for rent nor sale. There are a few rentals available in Winchester, if you would like the list (I can send you pics as well) email me at info@wenrealty.com
Wen can you clarify. Is it available for rent now, or when?
Hi Amy,
this listing is not currently active on MLS under Danielle nor anyone else. Let us know if you have any questions or need more assistance. info@wenrealty.com
Web Reference: http://wenrealty.com
Hi Wen, I am confused. If it is not an active Trulia listing, from Century 21, why is it listed as "for rent", updated 3 days ago? Am i not reading these properly? It is showing up....

Can you advise if I am not reading these? I am seeking a house in Winchester for rent... How should i be reading these?
Flag Tue Feb 19, 2013