Rentals in 91915>Question Details

Alex, Renter in 94513

Currently live in the Bay Area, looking to move down to San Diego in the coming month or 2, 4br/2ba, no more than $2200.

Asked by Alex, 94513 Sun Apr 7, 2013

Please let me know if you can help! Thanks!!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 91915

Answers

4
You need FBS. Rentals are what we do. Rentals are all we do. Rentals are who we are in San Diego for more than 4 decades. We currently operate rental properties in 69 zip codes throughout the region. We have become the best center for resources essential to renters by choice as well as independent rental owners. We bring industry Best Practices to both. I appreciate the nearly 10,000 Trulia visitors that keep up with my profile as well as the 50,000 that follow Neil Fjellestad's blog. However, my perspective is only one thing that makes FBS the industry leader it is. Our unsurpassed team, our systematic approach to leasing & rendering service to our renters, our daily incorporating technologies that others are just talking about are all reasons for our leadership. But our leadership only matters when it matters to you. First, visit our website http://www.fbs-pm.com then contact our Metro Office. 619-286-7600 Start by speaking with Melissa. She'll direct you from there. Let me know how you make out. Neil
Web Reference: http://www.fbs-pm.com
I have almost 2,000 square feet, fam. rm, fireplace but only 3 br. and 2 ba. great area on Cul-de-sac. but is 2300 a month. If interested let me know. Dana. 626-393-4271
Is that the lowest the rent can go?
Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013
Hi Alex are you looking to rent or buy? Where in San Diego?
Hello, we are looking to rent and prefer the Eastlake, Otay Ranch, Otay Mesa, Chula Vista area but are open.
Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013
Hi There!!!

Thank you for your question. I'll be more than happy to help you. For that I need more info, like what area are you thinking to move or to buy? Please call me 619-934-4516 to answer all your questions,
because it depends on the area. Prices are moving up, but still good opportunities and great interest rates.
Hi Mary,

Thank you for your quick response! We are looking to rent for the time being. We are looking at the Chula Vista/EastLake/Otay Ranch/Otay Mesa area, but fairly open. Thanks!
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013