Rentals in Suwanee>Question Details

Suwaneeeagle, Home Owner in Suwanee, GA

Current market rental amount for a 4 bdrm, 2 full, 2 half bath with a finished basement in Suwanee (30024)

Asked by Suwaneeeagle, Suwanee, GA Wed May 30, 2012

Does anybody know what the "ballpark" rental amount for a 4BR home in Suwanee is? Home has a finished basement with 2 full and 2 half baths. Was built in 2006 and is minutes from Suwanee Town Center. Approx. 3,000 sq. ft.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Suwanee

Answers

7
Hi Suwaneeeagle,

I can give you the ballpark based on what other similar homes have rented for. The rental market is very active right now and there are hot properties hitting the market regularly. Let me know when you are available to meet so we can go over the numbers and a market analysis to come up with the best profitable asking price to rent your home. Feel free to also search for your future home directly from my website. Thanks
Web Reference: http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
Suwaneeeagle,
Your strategy is one that several of my clients have adopted. Taking advantage of this market for yourself and allowing your current home to appreciate and regain value should work nicely. Would you like to get together and establish more concrete numbers for the rental as well as examine the potential properties that meet your criteria for your new home?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Mack Perry 770-318-2572 Cell
AtlantaBuyersAgent@gmail.com
Let me know if I can help! Our office is in Lawrenceville and I work with a variety of clients and specialize in investment purchases, property management and generally helping clients any way I can.

All the best!

Erin Groover, Realtor
Thanks for all of the quick replies. I am the owner of the home and was thinking about renting it and purchasing another home. This would hopefully allow me to take advantage of the housing market right now, and wait a few years to sale my current home once prices have recovered any. I would want to make sure the rental amount covered the mortgage payment, taxes, HOA, etc.
I'm not sure if you are an owner seeking advice or renter.

Accurate comparable properties can be accessed by an agent of your choice to properly analyze market rates for a specific home. A comparative market analysis is based on specific location (neighborhood), condition, timing, goals of client and several other factors. Many agents do leasing as well and can greatly assist you in marketing, showing, screening, and securing a solid legal contract for a minimal tax deductible expense. It is well worth the cost and in your best interest to consult with a professional before diving into becoming a landlord if you are new to the game.

If you are looking for an estimate because you are in the market to rent a home, you can contact a competent agent to assist you in representing you, evaluating market rates, showing you homes and contracting a lease agreement as well, at no cost to you.
Web Reference: http://www.grooverhomes.com
I think that it should rent between $1800 to $2500, depending upon the subdivision and condition. We have about 18 houses that we are currently renting out and managing for clients. We have had no problem keeping them leased. We screen the tenants for the owners and have found that a lot of people don't want to buy a house due to uncertainty over the housing market or due to the possibility that they might have to move for their job. They still want a nice home in a good neighborhood with good schools. http://www.legendrealtyinc,com
Good Morning SuwaneeEagle,

The median rental rate in Suwanee is $1,550.00 per month. Are you looking for a property manager or someone to assist you with Tenant Placement? Check out the web reference below to view Median Rent values through out Gwinnett County.