Rentals in Mission Viejo>Question Details

Lighthouse.g…, Real Estate Pro in Mission Viejo, CA

Can your site give me rental rate comps of leased property for the last 2 months.?

Asked by Lighthouse.group, Mission Viejo, CA Sun Jul 17, 2011

Answers

7
Hi!
If you want the most accurate information, you should work directly with a real estate agent or broker.
For kicks you can also try this website: http://www.rentometer.com
Good luck and if I can assist you in your endeavor, please call me @ 949-378-4005.
Steven Abraham
Licensed Real Estate Broker
"26 Years of Professional Excellence"
Prudential CA Realty
lagunacastles@cox.net
lagunacastles.com
949.378.4005
Hello There, These sites can not give you the comps. You can go to the county recorder for the information which is alot of work, the easiet way is to contact a Real Estate Agent for that information.. They would be the only ones with the access to what the comps are.. Whats on the market, what is pending, and what has sold or leased. How else can I help you? Talk to you soon.. Ingrid Ski Realtor Local in Mission Viejo
Hello!

We can do a free market analysis but we need to know the neighboorhood or zip code of subject property. The results should provide the average, median, max and min for rentals in the area based on $/sq-ft. Average is the best indicator of what you should rent your property because you do not want to be too high because your competition will rent before you nor too low because you are not maximizing your profit.

Let us know if we can be of assistance.

Javier Rodríguez
HouseStar Realty Group Inc.
Real Estate Broker
Lic: BK703443
Certified SFR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource

: 407.429.5243 | Cell: 407.301.3401 | Fax: 407.373.0064 | eFax: 407.264.6260
: jrodriguez@housestarrealty.com
: Main Office: 1033 Semoran Blvd Suite 245 | Casselberry, FL | 32707 USA
: Branch Office: 13538 Village Park Suite 260 | Orlando, FL | 32837 USA
Hello!

Let us know if we can be of assistance.

Javier Rodríguez
HouseStar Realty Group Inc.
Real Estate Broker
Lic: BK703443

: jrodriguez@housestarrealty.com
Any local Realtor - like me - can. You can also access the MLS through the Listingbook website linked below, looking up rentals, plugging in a price range, and selecting either leased or presently for lease.

Rental rates in Mission Viejo have gone up at least $100 per month in the past few months.

If you're a landlord looking to update your rents, OR, a tenant looking for a local lease, I can help you in either case. My phone number is in my name - above.
Web Reference: http://bit.ly/mls-search
Gonna be tough to do. If you can include the area (zip code, city, cross streets) you are thinking to build or develop on, then one of us can get you the information.
No, I'm pretty sure that it can't,

and, in fact, I doubt that you can find that information, anywhere!

That is not Public information, not recorded, and not published.

I would suggest that you go to one of those ubiquitous newspaper vending machines that have the RENTAL ads in them, and peruse through the ads for Mission Viejo and work up your own list and average.

A Realtor may handle one, two, or a couple rentals, but not enough to establish a significant average.

Good luck and may God bless