Greg, Other/Just Looking in On Top Of The World,...

Can you rent a property at On Top of the World for a couple months during the winter and if so, what are the rates etc?

Asked by Greg, On Top Of The World, Clearwater, FL Tue Feb 16, 2010

Answers

2
Hello Greg -

Unfortunately, the condo docs and On Top of the World rules state that condos may be rented for a minimum of 6 months. There is an interview process that is also required. Please feel free to contact me if you should have any further questions about On Top of the World or any other Community in the area. Debi Anderson, Realtor, Prudential Tropical Realty 727-424-2863
It is not a simple answer. Depends on size of the unit and of course what the owner wants.

The simple answer is yes you probably can. Because you are talking short term expect to pay top dollar. Maybe as much as 2,000 a month for the larger units because of the extra costs of heating and lighting and water etc... Short term rentals have to also licensed differently with the city and such. I am afraid most Realtors at top of the world deal in 6 month minimum rents. I suggest you try Craigslist to see if there are units for rent.