Rentals in Los Feliz>Question Details

Karen Brown, Renter in Burbank, CA

Can you put me in touch with a landlord/mgmt co. in zips 91030/91801/91108/90027/91602/90048 willing to rent to me given my circumstances?

Asked by Karen Brown, Burbank, CA Wed Apr 2, 2014

Hi there. I need to rent an apartment for my toddler and I as soon as possible. I have no pets. I have an eviction and bad credit due to a long story that ended almost a year ago. Now, I have a new and secure county job with a salary above median for my family size - more than enough income to afford about $1300 in rent. I can also pay 2 months of deposit and prepay 2 months of rent. I want to find a permanent place as soon as possible since my daughter and I are currently in a temporary living situation. If you can help or know anyone willing to consider me as a tenant, please respond. Thanks.

Look on Craig's list & & metro rents ,you should be able to find some one that will rent to you with a hefty deposit & pre-paying 2 months rent .It might help you if you had a couple of business & personal references,good luck !