Rentals in Florence>Question Details

Hurt in Phoe…, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, AZ

Can someone please recommend me a property manager in San Tan Valley and nearby Cities in Phoenix?

Asked by Hurt in Phoenix, Glendale, AZ Wed Jun 20, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Florence

Answers

5
We are a property manager with offices in Florence at the Safeway Center.

I'd be happy to meet with you at your convenience. My phone is 520-426-1961 and email bobby@impulserealty.com

Please check us out at http://www.impulserealty.com and click on the Property Management Tab at the bottom right of the page.

Bobby Russo
You can check with Joe Overton, he is my landlord. He has Arizona's Haciendas. He is an excellent landlord. He is also a broker and may do Property Management. His office is at 26033 S Power Rd Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(480) 988-1020

You may tell him the Reed's sent you
How fun. I just noticed where you are from. I have a brother and sister in law living in Rigby. They are Forrest Vaughn, his wife Becky, adult children, Megan and Chance.
Flag Tue Feb 5, 2013
I would be happy to meet with you in person or over the phone to discuss my qualifications and programs. I have extensive experience in managing homes for my clients and I would be happy to work with you. I have extensive testimonials from my clients on my trulia profile and you can see them by clicking on 'recommendations'. I work very hard (and long hours) for clients to ensure their home is looked after and the tenants' needs are cared for at a reasonable cost to you. Feel free to contact me via trulia, via email, phone call, or text message.

Looking forward to working with you!

Looking forward to working with you!
RE/Max Property Shop 480-987-2623