Rentals in Mesquite>Question Details

ZARBAIZA0715, Renter in Mesquite, TX

Can someone please help us find a nice home....?

Asked by ZARBAIZA0715, Mesquite, TX Thu Aug 30, 2012

My boyfriend and I are currently looking for a new home to rent. The home that we are in at this time well the landlord is not good. we are starting to get mold in the house and we have notified her several times as well as we also have asked for a contract over and over and we are already going to have 2 yrs here. The reason we have stuck with her and her bad ways is due to the fact that i have an eviction in 2007 and well our credit is not all that great. Now since we dont have a contract there is no way we can actually show you that we have been good tenants and keeping up with this loandlords property as well as we have done our payment on time. The only thing that we have as proof are reciepts from when we have deposited the rent info the landlords accouny. If there is anyway you can assist us that would be great. Thanks again for your time, Zaira

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Mesquite

Answers

1
Hi Zaira,

Another thing you can do is to report the condition of the home to the city. It is illegal to have mold in the home. You need to hold him accountable for what he is doing!

I hope it all work out for you!

Dixon
JP and Associate
http://www.findyourtexashome.com