Rentals in Queens>Question Details

Precious_bla…, Renter in Bellport, NY

Can someone help me find an apartment in queens or brooklyn for 900 or less?

Asked by Precious_blaze, Bellport, NY Sat Oct 5, 2013

I got a job in queens and need to move closer to it. I am also starting to build my credit because I know that an issue. I never had credit cards or anything like that. I really just need a small studio but a place that allows pets. I have a small dog and won't leave him with someone else. I have money saved up for this move I just need the help finding a place and to be given chance.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Queens

Answers

4
hello, what dimension are you living in?

apts are rising sky high prices whether you decide to lease or buy
I believe it's the LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION is where your final destination will be
unless you happen to know somebody like a HONEST FRIEND RELATIVE, RE BROKER
OR BANK LENDER.

hey wait a minute, that's where all the CROOKEDNESS started with COUNTRYWIDE"

good luck finding your Dream BUDGET apt@ $ 900 monthly if you mean a ROOM to SHARE
I could see that happening in QUEENS or BROOKLYN but not a 1 BEDRM RENTAL
and if that's your monthly BUDGET OF $ 900 for an apt- you may have to move out of state.

because, those $ 900 monthly apt rental days are gone in Queens & Brooklyn
unless you move in someones house.

Look, try METRO GARDEN RE ask for mario@ 718 263 5757 in Forest Hills Queens.
this is a very dependable agency & the agents are honest & work for you!

GOOD LUCK!

Dorothy
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Check the website listed below,

rentals.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
For the Queen's area check mlsli.com also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
Blaze,

Finding an apartment can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
or 631-425-6150
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013