Rentals in 77379>Question Details

Arthur Mccoy, Renter in Spring, TX

Can I get someone to please call me back in regards to a home in Spring Texas. Looking to move to that area soon and was really needing some help.

Asked by Arthur Mccoy, Spring, TX Fri Mar 22, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 77379

Answers

5
I just listed my 2 story 4 bedroom 2 and half bath with Michelle Cannon. 2757 square feet. Klein school district. Excellent area/neighborhood. I have done li
lots of upgrades, many custom items, etc. C Russell
If you list or buy your home with me, I will provide to you a Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Home Protection Plan at the close of the sale (ahshome.com). Contact me for complete details. 832-876-5944 Deanna Harrison BHG Gary Greene Real Estate
Arthur, I live at 21519 WIndsor Castle dr, Spring, TX. I will be putting my home up for sale next wednesday. Take a look and let me know if you are interested in the details. Its in a really good area, with one of the best school systems in texas. I have a cop that live close as well. I have a hugh yard ready for any pets and there is no carpet in the entire house. I am moving to GA soon so let me know if you would like the details.

Drake6398@gmail.com
Are you listing with an agent or for sale by owner?
Flag Wed Apr 24, 2013
A1TEXASREALTY@GMAIL.COM
Mandeep Singh
713-376-3831
I be glad to help you with your new home search feel free to get in touch with me .
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager