Rentals in New York>Question Details

Laurisha Fle…, Renter in Myrtle Beach, SC

Can I find both Safety, Parking, and Restaurants all be in one listing for a young professional? PLEASE HELP

Asked by Laurisha Fleming, Myrtle Beach, SC Mon Apr 28, 2014

I am a young professional currently in SC looking for a safe environment near Union Square. I am relocating at the end of May. It will only be 2 ppl - Me and my fiancee-no pets. My price range is $1500-$2000 and I would love to be near work. The problem so far is I want to walk outside of my door and it be SAFE and I want an available parking garage as we have 2 cars (I don't mind paying extra for that if it is reasonable). A Studio is fine, as long as I can have enough space for a small home office setup. I don't mind a commute if necessary. Any Suggestions?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

2
Agents are prohibited by license laws from talking about crime stats and safety. Spend some time walking around the neighborhood at different times during the day to ensure that you are comfortable. As for price, that range will be tough in most parts of the city.

Chris
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 29, 2014
My expertise is finding apartments for young relocating professinals like yourself in NYC. I rented three studios within your price range near Union Square in the past two days. My office is 2 blocks away from Union Square. There are number of ways to find out if the neighborhood is safe or not. Please feel free to contact me at 917-275-4886 and I'd be happy to share some websites that can help you. I can certainly help you to find a studio for around $2000.
You can also email me at gbuligovic@citihabitats.com
Looking forward to hear from you.
Gizella Buligovic