Rentals in Queens>Question Details

Deanna Melen…, Other/Just Looking in Queens, NY

COUPLE LOOKING FOR A 2 BEDROOM APT IN QUEENS

Asked by Deanna Melendez, Queens, NY Tue Dec 11, 2012

We are looking for a 2 bedroom apt for $1,300 or less, and we need one ASAP!
We have a small dog [Shiba Inu, sweet non-aggressive breed] who is 5 months old. Please contact us with ANY info.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Queens

Answers

5
Hi Deanna,

I would be happy to help your family find a 2bedroom apt. in Queens. Please feel free to contact me at 646 201 0564 or visit my website to view rentals presently on the market.
Hi Eleanor,
the website seems to only have a buying option. I don't see any rentals....
Flag Thu Dec 13, 2012
We specialize in rentals and have hundreds of active listings in our site http://www.WERENTNY.com
Deanna,

Finding a rental apartment can be less stressful than you think.

I will be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Books provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

I will set up an account for you that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.

When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information I need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact me at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com or 631-425-6150 and I will get you started.
Hi Deanna...start with the different newspapers to see if there are any rentals in your price range. If you dont find any and you would like me to help you find a place a would be more than happy to help you and your family. You can reach me at (718)578-9200. If you find an apartment on your own you can save the Realtors fee. If you employ me to help you find something there is a one month Real Estate fee. Good luck either way and have a wonderful holiday season.
Check http://www.mlsi.com also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.