Rentals in 32566>Question Details

Michelle, Home Seller in Navarre, FL

Bought 1st home & are being forced to relocate. Planing to rent it.

Asked by Michelle, Navarre, FL Thu Apr 28, 2011

We just bought the house and now we have to PCS. We decide to rent it but I am not sure where to start . We have to leave by August so I dont have to much time to plan this. Any recommendations?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 32566

Answers

6
I'd be glad to help and vol. at NAS housing office. Retired Navy Chief and live in Gulf Breeze.
Realty Masters is #1 in property mgmt. We appreciate your service.

call me at 850 207-0912
If you still need a rental pls contact me. Real Masters is #1 in town for property mgmt. We'd be pleased to help if needed.

regards

Bob 850 207-0912
Hi Bob, we are looking at moving to the area as well in November or December. I am looking to a 4-5 bedroom house with 3-4 baths. Would perfere a pool but school being high rated are more of the must. I really don't want to spend over 1600.00 a month if possible. I have a large family and we take care of an elderly man. So any ideas? Would consider doing lease purchase for the right house but it is not important at this time. I want to get in the right location. I love Navarre and Gulf Breeze. Thanks
Flag Tue Aug 14, 2012
We just got orders and are moving to there... We get there Sept 1st.. and we are currently looking for a rental... :) how is the neighborhood?
My family and I are looking to move back to the area this summer. We will be renting. Are you the home owner?
I certainly would like to help you. At Navarre Beach Realty Inc we are a full service realty. I personally live in Holley by the Sea, I am a retired USAF military and you have just found the Realty that services military transferrees by renting or selling their homes. We are neighboring Hurlburte Field, Duke Field, Whiting Field.

Give me a call.
Hi Michelle - I would try contacting a Local Rental/Property Management Company. They can walk you through the steps but typically will screen potential tenants, show the property, prepare the lease etc. Since you are not going to be local, it's nice to have someone overseeing the property for you.
The Marie Souza team - Top Selling on Cape Cod
Phone: 508-790-2000
info@mariesouzateam.com