Rentals in Metro West>Question Details

Jose Alvarez, Renter in Metro West, Orlando,...

Available 2/2 for rent around May 2013? Pet policy is a must

Asked by Jose Alvarez, Metro West, Orlando, FL Mon Jan 7, 2013

My brother and I are looking for a rental location in the Metro West area that will be available around late April to early/mid May. We are looking for a 2/2, but depending on monthly rent and pet policy we may be willing to have an apartment/house with more rooms, or a single bathroom.

Answers

4
Unfortunely since I manage individually owned houses and condos there is no way of knowing what will be available unitl you are within 30 days. You can get an idea of prices but the rental market is rapidly changing and rentals are in very high demand. My website is http://www.JulieRents.com where I list availble properties as soon as I get them but I can't take them off the market for more than 30 days.
I realize that it is pretty early to be looking for a rental but we are trying to get an idea of where we want to move soon. Unfortunately our lease ends right in the middle of my finals for law school. Thus, I want to be done with apartment hunting and have a place ready as soon as possible so that I have less to worry about. On a side note, the pet policies and size of the location we choose will influence the dog we decide to adopt.
Hi Jose,

There are a lot of great rentals in the metro west area. Take a look at my profile and let me know if you would like to work with me. I can set you up on a search so that you can look at all of your oprions. Email or call me directly.

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
407-334-4856
jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
Way too early to be looking for a rental, but good luck. Never know someone might have something.