Rentals in Wheaton>Question Details

Mark Buettner, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

Ask a question...Wheaton, tween train station&North Ave. Older professional w/2 cats.Small house, townhouse,condo,coach house? Can landscape,?

Asked by Mark Buettner, Chicago, IL Fri Apr 13, 2012

repair

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Wheaton

Answers

3
Price range $900-1200. I previously landscaped in 5 climate zones. Shoveling snow will be a welcome change. There are 2 cats coming along
Mark, if you send me your email, I'd be happy to send you rental listings in the Wheaton area that will allow for your pets. michele@michelenixon.com
Flag Mon Apr 16, 2012
Same questions as Michelle. With the answers I's be happy to email you possibilities for your review.
Hi Mark,

What price range are you looking in? There are over 100 properties between North Avenue and the train stations in Wheaton.

Do you want to do lawn work and shovel snow? Then a house is a good fit. Otherwise, one of the attached options you mention would be best.

If you can narrow down your search criteria a bit and give a price range you'd like to stay in, I'd be happy to assist.

Michele Nixon
michelenixon.com