Rentals in Essex>Question Details

Gail Melhado, Renter in Connecticut

Ask a question...My husband and I are looking to rent a house in Essex Ct. for the months of June, July, and August. Our boat will be at the marina.

Asked by Gail Melhado, Connecticut Wed Apr 18, 2012

We are the perfect renters, mature, wiith good references. We need only 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. The house must be furnished.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Essex

Answers

3
My husband and I, are looking for a place to stay August, September and part of October. It could be a small furnished house, apartment or efficiency, around Chester, Essex, Old Saybrook, Westbrook, Madisson Connecticut area. My E'mail is : Lmvalkiria@yahoo.com
You can contact me at Genovali Realty 103 Main St Old Saybrook ct 860-388-1228 ext 205 and ask for Lisa marineau or send me your email address and I can send you information on various rental properties. My email is tobiasmom3@aol.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
2 bedroom, 2 bath house on Connecticut River is available for $3,000 a month. If interested, please call. Kathie DeVeau, Realtor, The Cushing Group Real Estate Services, Essex, CT - 860-305-6719.