Rentals in Tampa>Question Details

Julie Mirska…, Real Estate Pro in ,

Ask a question...

Asked by Julie Mirskaya, , Wed May 30, 2012

Hello, we are moving to Tampa in the beginning of August, and we are looking for 1 or 2 bed, furnished apartment with a short-term leaseing option (under 6 months) in a good neighborhood.
Look forward to your recommendations. Thanksa!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Tampa

Julie Mirskaya, you realize that you will be moving at peak demand for short term rentals due to the Republican Convention in Tampa? You realize that you will be paying seasonal rates?

It is too difficult to suggest a location or place as rentals move very quickly. Also you have not indicated your price point.

Frankly, your information is just too vague to provide adequate suggestions, especially given the extremely high demand for housing in August this summer.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 30, 2012
Thank you for the information.No, I didn't know about this situation in August, nor about paying seasonal rates. I intended to stick to the budget of up to $1000 per month. I would be grateful if you could recommend me some properties.
Flag Wed May 30, 2012