Rentals in The Woodlands>Question Details

Brian Dixon, Renter in 77380

Arriving from England beginning Feb my wife and I are looking for 2 bed 2 bath house / app with access to pool, walkable and within easy reach of shop

Asked by Brian Dixon, 77380 Wed Jan 22, 2014

Answers

7
I have a 3 bed 2 bath 1400 sq ft lease in the heart of The Woodlands that is a block away from shopping and less than a mile from the nearest pool. Send me an e-mail for more information. Stephen@DempseyProperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 22, 2014
Are you wanting to lease or purchase your home ?

i am agent in the Northeast area of Houston , It would be my pleasure finding your dream home , simply give me a call or E-Mail and we will get started .

Linda
Welcome to our community Brian. You and your wife will really enjoy the beautiful weather and family oriented community of the greater Woodlands area. I live in The Woodlands, work in The Woodlands and play in The Woodlands. I'm working with another Client now that is relocating from California to our area. Please contact me so we can get started right away on finding your new home.
Clay Pool
claypool@claypoolacquisitions.com
713-726-6801
Welcome,
Mr. Dixon, my name is DeeDee Wyms with Re/Max The Woodlands & Spring. I would love to assist your family in your move to the Lone star state. I live and work in The Woodlands. Feel free to give me a call at 832-717-6709 so we can discuss your needs better. There are many properties that meet the your requirement available now.
I will be happy to help you with all your real estate needs. Please feel free to conctact me at your earliest convenient. Phone: 832.474.2840
Email: carlapasos@kw.com
Hi Mr. Dixon, welcome to Houston! You'll find that the soccer here is rubbish compared to the EPL, but our housing is much more affordable. I'd appreciate the opportunity to help you and your family locate a residence that meets your needs. You can reach me on my cell at 832-517-8901 or email at ckrafcik@cannonrealtyassociates.com.
Brian, I am a specialist in The Woodlands & I would like to help you in your real estate needs. Please email or call me at your earliest convenience and I will be happy to send you listings that meet your families needs. I would like a little more information from you on your preferences. 832-445-8243
Rosemarie@interohouston.com