Rentals in New York>Question Details

Rudy Bachraty, Other/Just Looking in Fort Collins, CO

Are you a New York City rental agent specializing in downtown rental apartments?

Asked by Rudy Bachraty, Fort Collins, CO Wed Jul 6, 2011

If so, I have a customer for you who's looking for a 2bedroom rental under 40th street in NYC. Please leave your replies below on and I'll send her to this thread so she can decide for herself who to contact.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

14
No, I am not licensed in the state of New York, but would be pleased to interview agents on your behalf and put you in touch with someone who can be of assistance.
Patti Maulucci
I have an in-depth knowledge of luxury downtown buildings.
I would be happy to assist your customer. Please tell her to call Erika at 917-335-8569.
I am only specializing in NO FEE, high end, luxury apartments in Manhattan. If she wants to be in a luxury doorman building, then I would be happy to help:)
Dear Rudy:
I have worked with practically every large, medium and small Landlord in Downtown Manhattan. Please feel free to search for me at TOP AGENT GUIDE and read my BIO and Testimonials!
All the Best,
Christopher Stokes Moseley
Senior Vice President
Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
RUTENBERG REALTY
212-203-8722 blackberry
Cmoseley@crrnyc.com
Thanks for the quick replies guys!

Here is my conversation with Katie in the link below. I was helping her out on Twitter and she wants an agent who specializes in downtown NYC to help her with her apartment search. I sent her the link to this thread so she can see who is ready willing and able to help her out.

Now it's up her and you guys to connect.

Good luck all.

- Rudy
Hi Rudy,
My company Specializes in Downtown and all over Manhattan. Our group is diverse and can cater buyers, sellers and rental clients. I would be happy to help or have one of my team members help.

Rene Abdo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
646 808 5241
rene@gspny.com
Web Reference: http://www.gspny.com/
I am a born & bred New Yorker, living and working Downtown. I love this city and I am sure that once we narrow down your friend's prioritities I can help her find the perfect apartment in a neighborhood that she'll love, in no time at all!

Thanks for the opportunity to assist.

Bridget A. Schuy
bschuy@bondnewyork.com
I specialize in downtown Manhattan as well as other areas in the surrounding area. Feel free to review all my client testimonials and watch my Manhattan rental videos that will help you have a successfull renting experience.

http://buyandsellmanhattan.com/?page_id=120

You now have the opportunity to search approximately 20,000 exclusive listings, representing the entire database of residential listings available through the membership of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY).

These are the most accurate listings you can find in NY because they come from the brokers themselves; there is no bait and switch, no duplicates, and no opens; and are updated every hour.

Jennifer Chiongbian
SVP/ Associate Broker
Rutenberg Realty NYC
9172502284
Hi, Rudy.
You can count me in. I'd be happy to help.
I would be more than happy to assist your customer in finding an apartment. My office is located in Clinton but am very familiar with all parts of new york city's rental market, the buildings, and any concessions they may offer. Feel free to contact me at any time.

Yul Park
Vice President
Phone: 917-647-2717
Yul.Park@resnewyork.com

RES Sales and Marketing Corp
320 West 37th Street, Suite 301
New York, NY 10018
Fax: 646-537-2626
Hi, I specialize in Tribeca, Battery Park and Financial District. Very niche market. If you are interested in those areas, I would be happy to give you an analysis. Lana Parker, TOWN Residential
Native New Yorker who lives downtown for over 20 years in one of the hippest parts of town! I specialize in all the hot spots for all the energy, culture and experience one dreams of. West Side, East Side. I blog about all the good finds below 23rd Street. THAT is my gift to anyone moving to my hometown. I get around AND save you time and money. Check my blog logs...
Hi, I am a Top Agent in Downtown Rentals -- last year I rented over 60 apartments in the downtown area. I have access to all the buildings and know the best deals in town. I would be happy to help.