Rentals in Swansboro>Question Details

Lori, Renter in North Carolina

Are we going to have a hard time had time trying to rent in the Jacksonville or Raleigh area with a cat? Not a lot of rental options for a pet owner

Asked by Lori, North Carolina Sun Jun 17, 2012

Answers

3
In Jacksonville, many home owners will allow pets, yes cats,too, with a non refundable one time pet deposit of $150 to $250 per pet. In most of the MLS listing that say pets are allowed or negotiable, the limitations are on weight or breed of the dogd. Yes and there are a few that say no cats. When you make your requirements known and your agent does the search, you will be given many choices that allow cats.
Lori, there are alot of rentals that take cats. Let me know what price range, # of bedrooms, baths, etc.
I will send you listings of all rentals that allow pets fitting your criteria. Do you have any areas you are particularly interested in? You can reach me at 910-340-5524 or walter.whitehurst@gmail.com or check out my website at http://www.jacksonvillenchomesales.com - you can search for rentals there.
Hi Lori, there are a lot of rentals that will accept cats. It depends on several factors like what exactly you are looking for, price range, size, etc. And whether your cat is fully grown, declawed, etc. I've helped a lot of rental clients with different types of pets find affordable rentals in the Jacksonville area. Call me at (910) 388--8168 or email me at: cristina.jurado21@gmail.com to go over your options. I'm happy to help if you don't already have an agent assisting you! If you are heading to the Raleigh area, I'm certain I could help you find an agent in that area to assist as well. :)