Rentals in Washington Park>Question Details

Laura, Home Buyer in Hale, Denver, CO

Are these posting all legitimate or is Trulia just as susceptible for these rental scams? Some of these places seem too good to be true.

Asked by Laura, Hale, Denver, CO Tue Aug 13, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

6
Hey Laura, all online sites are susceptible to scams. I highly recommend always contacting and vetting the person who listed it. I would never hand over payment to anyone without checking into them first, especially if you haven't met with them in person and actually viewed the rental first.

I hope this helps.

Jeremy Anderson
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 13, 2013
This is a SCAM don't answer this posting
Laura,

Trulia takes no responsibility for the rentals they post. You must do your homework and verify the legitimacy of the post and know that you are deling with the rightful owner. Never send money to someone you don't know. There have been rental scams perpetrated lately through Trulia, Craigslist and the other sites. Please be careful.

Robert McGuire
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Trulia is just as susceptible to rental scams as any other online venue careful
Trulia has no way of checking to see if its a legitimate rental or not. If it sounds too good to be true it is! Especially in this market. Renters are having a really hard time due to low vacancy rates and increasing rents.

I suggest you google "property management in Denver" and contact companies directly.

Housinghelpers.com is good but their inventory is very limited right now.

Craigslist is good too, but definitely has its fair share of scams.

Good luck to you!
We have had several of our listings compromised recently beware. To see our featured homes for sale and search thousands of homes currently for sale visit our web site www. RealEstateMetroDenver.Com feel free to contact is directly with any real estate questions - No obligation.