Rentals in Brice Street Area>Question Details

Hana Hameed, Other/Just Looking in Brice Street Area, G...

Are these apartments only for college students'; or are they available to the general public? Thank you.

Asked by Hana Hameed, Brice Street Area, Greensboro, NC Sun May 8, 2011

Answers

4
There are some apartments that are for students and they will have EVERYWHERE "Student Housing"
Let me know which aparment complex you are talking about and I'll be able to give you a specific answer. Now if you don't want student housing, Brice street may not be the best place to live since the majority of the tenants over in that area are students because it is so close to UNCG.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else ~ Ayesha
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 9, 2011
Apartments only for college students are called dorms.

Otherwise, publicly-advertised apartments have to comply with various antidiscrimination laws. And while apartment owners might be able to keep college students out, I doubt that apartment owners would be able to restrict apartments solely to students.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
i don't believe they're just for students, but the apt guide site may help!
Since no link is visible and no address given, contact any local agent/realty office and ask, they all have access to the same information.