Rentals in Fort Myers>Question Details

smileesmith, Other/Just Looking in Cape Coral, FL

Are there rentals for 3 months- jan, feb, march - in fort myers--?

Asked by smileesmith, Cape Coral, FL Tue Nov 27, 2012

would like something near carriage village mobile home park-- or in the park--

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3101851918-1356-Myerlee-Country…

Answers

5
Yes, a fully furnished attached, villa in Mierlee Circle, very close to the golf course is available for rent January 4 to March 17. This Place is very clean, and a fully equipped home with all the amenities. Rent is set at $2000 per month, and a pro ratta share for any fraction of the month rented. Call Larry for more details.
As to the question on Myerlee, the rent is $550.00 per month. However, the owner is asking for a 6 month lease.
As has been indicated by others, we are in early season at the moment and full season just around the corner. To give you some idea: If a normal annual rental fee is $1,000.00 per month, for season look at approximately around $3,000.00 per month.
Overall, there are still some seasonal rentals available, but the monthly rate is up.
Give me a call or email and let me know your specifics, size, dollars, Pets/no pets,etc.
Have a great day.

Ed Humbert, GRI,MBA,PMS,SRES
Advanta Realty,LLC
ehumbert@advantarealty,LLC
2390464-9855
Yes, seasonal rentals are available but keep in mind with it being "season" the rents are high.
Yes,

I have 3 month rentals on the river in North Fotrt Myers looking at Ft Myers in a gated resort like community.

Call me at 239.246.6639 if I can help you.

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier, Realtor
"A HouseSOLD" name
Southern Premier Realty
This is our season here in Southwest FL. and most vacation rental units have been rented out.