Rentals in Winston-Salem>Question Details

John, Renter in Winston-Salem, NC

Are there many houses in the Clemmons/Lewisville, NC area with 'For Rent' signs in the front yard so we can just drive around and look for?

Asked by John, Winston-Salem, NC Thu Jul 28, 2011

rentals? We are relocating to the W-S area from out of state and are looking to rent a house in the Clemmons/Lewisville area (or possibly a little closer to the city in the Sherwood Forest/Buena Vista area). I've been looking online for rental homes in these areas but I'm not finding a whole lot. I was thinking about making a visit and just driving around the different neighborhoods to see what's available. In these areas, are there typically 'For Rent' signs out front like there are 'For Sale' signs or am I not going to find anything by just driving around? Thanks for your help!

Answers

3
The best way to find rentals is to work with a Realtor who specializes in rentals & property management.
John not all homes for rent will have for rent signs so it is not that easy, your best bet is to work with a reputable agent who can provide you a list of homes available for rent and drive by them. Beware of ads on the internet has rental scams are everywhere, dont rent a house site unseen, dont wire or mail rent, make sure the person you are renting from is teh owner and they are not in foreclosure.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com