Rentals in Delray Beach>Question Details

tmelendez42, Renter in Hollywood, FL

Are there dog restrictions in DelRay? I'm finding it difficult to find a rent with my 2 dogs.

Asked by tmelendez42, Hollywood, FL Mon Mar 25, 2013

Answers

5
Hi tmelendez42,

There are dog restrictions in Delray, yes. That being said there are rentals that will take you with 2 dogs depending on the type of dogs you have. What breed are they? Some of the larger dogs are restricted in many communities for insurance reasons. There are also communities that will accept dogs on a sale but not a rental.

It really depends on what type of dogs you have for me to be able to answer this question fully.

Happy Holidays!

Elyse Berman, ABR, GRI, ePRO
Realty Associates Florida Properties
9174 Glades Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33434
561-716-7824
Mail to: Elyse@ElyseBerman.com
http://www.ElyseBerman.com

Does it have to be in Delray Beach, or will Boynton Beach or Boca Raton work just as well for you?

What type of rental are you looking for? House, condo, townhome, apartment?

What is your budget?

What type of dogs do you have? Many places will not rent to people who have dogs that are considered to be "vicious breeds".

If I can be of further service please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
The best advise I would say is not to look in gates communities. Most homes I find for my clients that need a rental with pets are usually homes in Boca Raton that are not in fated communities. It is not easy to find these homes but they are out there.
Rosalie Klein
Signature International Real Estate LLC
561-504-8282
Hi Melendez,
Its not just Delray, many associations have restrictions on pets, either breed, weight, or number of pet. Depending on what you can afford your best bet would be a house with no homeowner association where the landlord will allow pets, and if may request a pet deposit or you may offer it to allow your pets, or if their is carpet a non refundable fee to clean after you finish lease.

Russ Greenberg, Realtor, ePro, RELO "Experience Counts"
561-445-8782

Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
http://russgreenberg.live.keyes.com
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431
FlaHomeMover@aol.com
Delray is a very dog friendly city, however that doesn't change the fact that most landlords prefer not to rent to someone with multiple dogs. Give me a call, I'd be glad to discuss further and send you available listings in the area that will accept multiple dogs.
561-699-9976