Rentals in Montclair>Question Details

Loredana Loc…, Renter in Clifton, NJ

Are there condos in Montclair mews?

Asked by Loredana Lochiatto, Clifton, NJ Wed Aug 15, 2012

Sharon & Karen Home Team’s answer
Yes there are 2 townhomes and one condo. Prices are 299,000, 310,00 and 339,000. You can visit my website and search for all available condos and townhomes in Montclair in all price ranges.

If you need further assistance or want to see any of the units it would be our pleasure to assist you.

Sharon and Karen
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 15, 2012
Here you go....…
An Affordable Housing condo, if you qualify.
The Mews, 50 Pine St, has been selling at average of $257,000, 7% below the list prices in past 12-months. There always seem to a few for sale there. If you are looking for a nice condo, one on Greenbrook Dr, off Broad St near GR golf course, Bloomfield, a 5 room, 2 BR, 1 bath for $239,000 is about the same age as the Mews. Call me.
Carl Witzig,
Weichert Realtors,
Upper Montclair. 973 632-8593 cell. for complete listings available, easy to navigate, immediate response. Or just call me.
Hi Loredana

Of the 3 that are on the market the best one is $339,000 with 3bedrooms + 2.1 baths
It is move in condition.

I also have a Couple of exclusive Town home and home available within walking distance of the Mews that also has a Garage, Family room, fire places and more. All 3 bathrooms and the kitchen have been recently updated.

I'd be happy to meet you in my office for a free Buyers consultation.
Yes, there are currently 3 condos listed for sale in Montclair Mews. Please contact me for more info.
Yes. These are condos but there are rentals, as well.