Rentals in Madison>Question Details

Matt Campbell, Renter in Madison, AL

Are there brokers/agents who will help find a rental?

Asked by Matt Campbell, Madison, AL Sat May 19, 2012

My husband is being relocated to Huntsville. We have to move soon but I don't want to pick something off the internet. Are there any local services that help out of towners find rentals in the area?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Madison

Answers

7
Jeremy Livingston, Realtor®’s answer
Don’t you just love when an agent 3 thousand miles away has a better answer than those of us who put our blood, sweat, and tears into working this area. Many Realtors do turn up a nose at a rental, for me it is another opportunity to help you move one step closer to buying. Read my bio! Unlike the agents below I will tell you that usually an agent, other than the listing agent who has an interest in what the property rents for, will do a much better job at negotiating a great rental price when they make the same commission regardless of what your monthly rent is. Call, Text, or Email me Today!
A full service realtor can help you with all aspects of finding a home whether it is a sale or rental.
As a current renter and now home buyer, YES.
I got my current rental through Rosenblum Realty.
They both sell and manage rental properties.
They will also help you buy later one - by negotiating with the landlord.

For some owners whose homes don't sell right away, they opt to have it rented instead .
Yes,Barbara Whitehead with RE/MAX Distinctive,is an expert in
single family homess.she will find you something to lease that meets your criteria.
Call me today,256-468-0382
My name is Tammy Saxena with Crye-Leike, Realtors. I live in the Huntsville area, and I will be happy to help you. I have several rental homes. Please call me at 256-683-2685 or email to tammy@tammysaxena.com. Look forward to helping you and your family relocate to the Huntsville area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Best way is to interview a couple property managers in the area - Realtors can help you with MLS listings, but in many areas, it is better to use a reputable property management firm.

You can call up a local property management company to see if they have rentals available. You'll get a pre-qualified rental and the landlord would pay for the selection fee. Otherwise, you can hire a real estate agent to help you for the cost of the first month's rent, on average.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com