Rentals in 07762>Question Details

Martha Scann…, Other/Just Looking in Spring Lake, NJ

Are there any year round rentals available in Fairway Mews, Spring Lake?

Asked by Martha Scannell, Spring Lake, NJ Mon Mar 8, 2010

I am currently leasing a 2-BR Townhome in Fairway Mews which ends April 15, 2010 and would like to continue leasing in this community. A 1-BR would be ideal, if they exist. I commute to NYC a fe days per week and the location is ideal for NJT transport.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 07762

Answers

5
Louise Kelly-Decker’s answer
Hi Martha,
In addition to the 2 bedroom that is available in Fairway Mews, there are other options for rentals in Spring Lake and surrounding community that have easy access to NJ transit. Wyckham Manor is one of those options. There is a 1 bedroom/ 1.5 bathroom condo available in this location. Additionally, if you are atleaset 62 years of age the Essex and Sussex is a wonderful place to live. There are 1 bedroom and studio apartments available in this location on Ocean Ave. in Spring Lake. On another note, I know of a small cottage available in the Spring lake area and can send you photos of this, if interested. Just email me and I would be happy to help you if you are still looking.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 11, 2010
Martha,

Ditto what the girls have previously said . . . only one rental available at this time and it is a 2BR.

I rarely do this, but I just listed a 1BR in Monmouth Arms overlooking the Sprng Lake Country Club golf course in fabulous condition . . . nothing to do but move in. See my website link below for more info and a virtual tour. Feel free to call/email with questions or for a private showing.

Good luck in your search for new housing.

Francesca Patrizio, Realtor, ePro, SRES
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
732.606.2931 (24/7)
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 8, 2010
There is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath listing available at this time. Here's the info:
YEARLY RENTAL Great ranch style condo with 2 bedroom & 2 Baths, outside patio area. EIK and large living room with a marble wood burning fireplace plus a good size dining area. It's listed at $1950 and my company has the listing. If you want to see it, let me know. I don't know that they will wait till April though. The rentals are going pretty quickly there.
The address is 111 Walnut, fyi. If you do decide you want to see it, just call me. I'm in the Spring Lake office. We do need notice as there is a tenant occupying at this time.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Yes there are 22 properties for rent right now in Fairway Mews. 2 are 1 bedroom condos. I can help you with this if you like.
val gabela
908 334 8252
HI,
There is one rental currently offered......it's a 2 bedroom
----------------------------------------------
The following are the links to the selected listings.
http://mls.momls.com/MonmouthReports/ListitLib/show_report.a…

Deborah Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group, Inc
(732) 530-7755 - Office Front Desk
(732) 530-6350 - Direct
(800) 722-0495 - Toll Free
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ