Rentals in Raleigh>Question Details

Ms, Home Buyer in Wilmington, NC

Are there any rental properties that accept families in chapter 13. We did not lose our home and have been current to this date.

Asked by Ms, Wilmington, NC Sun Jul 28, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Raleigh

Answers

2
If your looking for a rental with questionable issues on your credit, write a note why you had to file Ch 13 and what your doing to fix the issues you've had and any proof if you need it, find a place you like, make an offer and add it to the offer papers and see what they have to say. Landlords are more willing to work with you if you have a good explanation and something to back it up... hope it helps!
I have a good friend who had a similar problem about 4 years ago. I was surprised he received a rental and he had LOST his house. He told me what he did was be right up front with the listing company who had the home. He had to pay a little extra but ended up with a brand new home in a nice neighborhood for what he could afford. To give you a specific home that would allow this is nearly impossible. If you send me an e-mail, I will send the name of the company that did help him. This is NOT a lure for your e-mail...just an offer of possible assistance.

Ernie Behrle
Northside Realty
i too would like to have that website, my email address is leaeuresmith@gmail.com
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2013