Rentals in 77429>Question Details

Nicolle, Renter in Cypress, TX

Are there any realtors who would be willing to work with clients that are Section 8 recipients to find a rental home? I know that Section 8 clients

Asked by Nicolle, Cypress, TX Thu Jun 2, 2011

have gotten a bad name over the years, but some of us are hard working, educated individuals who just want to provide a decent home for our families. I currently rent in the Cypress area where I am very pleased with the schools and would like to remain in the area if possible. Thank you!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 77429

Answers

2
I am a Realtor in the Cypress area. Give me a call. 832-455-5535.
Web Reference: http://www.casa4u.com
Nicolle,
You may be able to locate a Realtor in your area to help you with this process. However, while we, as Realtors do help people searching for rentals, there is a limit to how much time we are able to invest with rental properties.

We can often assist a person in learning more about the rental market if they are not yet ready to buy, but we are independent contractors on a commission only income.

I have worked with renters that are working to become "qualified buyers" and then became their Realtor when they were ready to purchase. Most folks with remember someone that helped them when they needed it, even though the immediate need did not involve being a buyer at that time.

Best of luck to you in your rental search. Check with different companies to see if there is someone that works primarily in the rental market.

Karen Andrews Lucas, Realtor
RE/MAX Preferred