Rentals in Mesa>Question Details

Mhamiltonjr1…, Renter in

Are there any realtors or property managers available to help me find rentals in Mesa with specific details?

Asked by Mhamiltonjr1024@gmail.com, Mon Apr 8, 2013

I am looking for a rental in Mesa, around good schools. I have a daughter going into kindergarten and want her in a good school. I also have dogs, very well trained, and need a RV gate, or additional parking for a big trailer. My wife and I will be flying out from April 28 - May 1 to try and find a home, as well as set up for my schooling. I have a job with steady income and very good credit. We are looking to move in June but are willing to do whats necessary to hold the right house if found. Thanks for any help.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Mesa

Answers

7
Hello MHamiltonJr. I live and work in Mesa; it's a great community for families with plenty of things to do!

As for school research, I would suggest http://www.greatschools.org/ as a good place to start reviewing parent commentary and statistics for specific schools.

For rentals, there are a few things to consider:

>you mentioned dog(s)...plural. I'm assuming that means at least two dogs. That can sometimes be a problem with property managers and owners; most want one dog max but some will allow multiple dogs IF you pay additional rent per month and/or an extra pet deposit at the time you sign the lease.

>you also stated you need an RV gate for parking a large trailer. This will just about eliminate ANY areas that are situated within an HOA (Homeowner's Association) as they don't allow parking of large trailers/RV's that extend beyond the top of the block fence/wall. This will definitely cut down on your choices.

I did a search of the entire city of Mesa using the following criteria:

>Minimum 3bedroom/2bathroom/1500 sq/ft
>Maximum price: $1500 per month
>Large lots to accommodate an RV
>NO HOA's

This search returned 21 'Active' listings; here's the MLS link to those homes:

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?zo1uvek7xxw,12,1

Of those homes, it looks like the following properties could be good possibilities for you:

1956 E 2ND AVE Mesa, AZ 85204
2313 W CATALINA AVE Mesa, AZ 85202
2223 W Plata CIR Mesa, AZ 85202
1518 N 64TH ST Mesa, AZ 85205
2756 E DOWNING CIR Mesa, AZ 85213
8047 E CICERO ST Mesa, AZ 85207
1323 W ISABELLA AVE Mesa, AZ 85202

Please read the PUBLIC REMARKS carefully on each listing; you'll find the lease terms of each property in those remarks and in the sections just below those remarks. Some will allow more than one pet, some will not.

If you want to search other areas that are close to Mesa (Apache Junction) or areas such as Gilbert, Chandler, etc. that will increase your possible choices.

Feel free to contact me directly via phone or email if you'd like more information.

Also, my fee is paid by the owner of the property (not YOU) when we find you a home and you sign a lease. The fees that you incur when leasing a property include items such as pet deposit, security deposit, credit/background check fee, etc.

*Send me your email address and I can email you additional information on leasing property here in Maricopa County.

Thanks!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
PH: 480.231.6769
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 8, 2013
I work extensively with Renters in Mesa and I grew up in Mesa, I would love to help you find a home that meets your needs and wants. My Contact information is 480-246-6345 and my email is hallockhomes@gmail.com

I also will be available during the dates you are here, As always please ask any questions that you would like answers too, and if I am unable to answer them then I will make sure you have all the information so that you can derive the best answer and area for you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 8, 2013
Dear MH:

Yes. Call if I can help you.

Here are rental homes available. http://link.flexmls.com/ub8m3gk7wx9,12 You can zero in on the neighborhoods you are looking for. Mesa is the third largest city in the state and very spread out. Talk to your Realtor about your desired commute and other home features. In this open forum you will receive many responses. Many homes listed now for lease will be gone by June, but new ones will be available in May for June move in.

Jeffrey Masich, Realtor, GRI, MBA
HomeSmart
Arizona homes and land for purchase or sale
http://JeffMasich.com
JeffMasich@ArizonaHomesLand.com
480-556-0940
What is the amount that you have in your budget for rent?
Yes there are some great REALTORS ready and willing to help you.

Give me a call if you are still looking for a REALTOR to help you out.

Always,

Brenda Sanford
Sun Canyon Realty
brenda-sanford@hotmail.com
480-215-9863
Hi there,

I am a realtor in the east valley and would be more than happy to help you and your family find a nice rental property.There are alot of great rentals out in Mesa. Please give me a call and we can discuss more in detail exactly what you are looking for.

Brian Wahl
HomeSmart
480-560-3616
There are some great rentals out there and I can help. Give me a call!

Kim Shallue
480-201-7882