Rentals in Grand Prairie>Question Details

R. Jack, Renter in Grand Prairie, TX

Are there any realator that can help me find a home for rent. 3bdr, 2bth in Grand Prairie. I really need help. I have Section 8 Voucher.

Asked by R. Jack, Grand Prairie, TX Fri Dec 14, 2012

I need help finding a nice 3bdr home for me and my 3 babies. I have a section 8 Voucher.

Answers

1
Hi R. Jack,

I might be able to help you. The problem with Section 8 is that most landlords don't accept it even though they should. It is a wonderful program and is actually just as beneficial for the landlord as it is for tenant. It just requires a few hoops to be jumped through first.

From your perspective, the difficulty is that there is really no way to find out if they accept Section 8 other than to call every single agent and ask them. This is where it becomes a headache and most agents will bow out because the time doesn't justify the commission.

Me or one of my team will need to speak with you to find out if we can help you. Please feel free to contact my office at the number below.

Brian Rayl
B&B Realty Group - Keller Williams Elite
214-699-1799
Brian@Rayl-Estate.com
http://finddallashomesforsale.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012