Rentals in Dallas>Question Details

mekatowner, Renter in Dallas, TX

Are there any property owners or real estate companies, who work with individuals with bad credit?

Asked by mekatowner, Dallas, TX Fri Jun 28, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Dallas

Answers

5
We are working with a company that is purchasing homes chosen by their clients, and they rent that home to the client for up to 3 years, during which time the client can choose to purchase the home. And they do accept many people with poor credit or other issues. I like the program because you get to choose the home, one that you would want to buy not only rent, and there is no obligation other than your first year lease - which would be the same with other 1-year leases. Plus you don't need stellar credit. Email me your contact information (name, email, phone) as well as the city/area you are interested in, to marketing@judgefite.com and I will forward it on to our team of agents handling this program.
Web Reference: http://c21jf.us
I would be careful with any owner financed homes. Talk with any ender of your choice to get real answers on ou getting an FHA loan.
Hi Mekatowner,
The short answer is yes- there are owners and real estate companies that work with people who have less than steller credit. Since you are posting in the rentals section, I will say that if you're looking to rent with blemishes on your credit, it is best to be up front with any potential landlord so that they will know what they will be pulling in a background check. Honesty is the best policy in that situation and simply having a letter ready that fully explains your situation when you apply for a home/apartment can go a long way with an owner. I would be happy to discuss your personal situation and help you find a property. Please let me know how I can help. Thanks!

Andrew Wetzel
Wetzel Investments
Keller Williams
469-795-1522
info@dallasinvests.com
http://www.dallasinvests.com
With bad credit, you can't be choosy, be up front with your agent, and be willing to offer up front 2 times the normal security deposit. It may get you in a rental home. Good luck.
Duong Nguyen
RE/MAX Associates of Dallas
469-556-3042
don_remaxabrams@yahoo.com
Yes, there are several homes that are available for purchase for people that have bad credit. They are owner financed home and typically will require a large down payment for you to move into them.

If you are interested in looking into this type of scenario please feel free to contact me.

If you are looking to rent. The best thing you can do is to move into an apartment and start rebuilding your credit.

I can help with apartments that will work with people with bad credit as well.

Chris Hutchinson
REALTOR(R)
The Michael Group
972-809-0607
http://www.chrishutchinsonrealestate.com