Rentals in Laguna Woods>Question Details

Cathy Carey, Renter in Manhattan Beach, CA

Are there any long term unfurnished rentals available?

Asked by Cathy Carey, Manhattan Beach, CA Fri Mar 1, 2013

I need to be in a non smoking community, with no one above me. I am very considerate and quiet. I take care of property as if it is my own. Thank you for any input you can give me.

Answers

4
Actually there are condos for rent and they just passed a change to our rules regarding the renting of co-ops. Laguna Woods Village located in the city of Laguna Woods is an active senior community 55 and older. I offer a one months rent refund if you purchase a unit through me. There is a $1500 buyers fee when you purchase so this could help with your costs when you buy. Please check out my website to see rentals available http://(www.HomeSearchByCity.com)
or request auto emails to you for availabe rentals anywhere in Orange County California.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service,

Larry Brody 949-370-8123
Hi Catherine,

Yes, There are several that are one story. Some with an elevator with no one below you if this may intereste you. These are mostly non-smoking. Just need to know how much you want to spend a month. I figure 1-2 bedrooms. For how long? 3-4 months or yearly. Yes there are unfurnished rentals.. Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Catherine,

A few questions, ie, Do you need a garage or is a carport OK?; Do you need and interior washer/dryer or is a community one OK?; Is an elevator to a view manor acceptable?; How soon do you wish to move in?.

There is roughly forty unfurnished properties available today, but that number changes daily.

Don Beckhart, Realtor
Laguna Woods Properties
949-5225-8694
DRE - #01276703
Hi Catherine,

Yes there a several long term rentals available in Laguna Woods (55+ community). Please call my favorite rental agent from my office, Tanya McElhaney. Her phone number is (949) 702-2088.

Warm regards,
Lisa Mills
Century 21 Rainbow Realty
Laguna Woods
(949) 678-9919

DRE 01867036