Rentals in Houston>Question Details

tamaratate87, Renter in Houston, TX

Are there any individual owner homes for lease in the North Houston, are Humble, Texas area?

Asked by tamaratate87, Houston, TX Sat Sep 21, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

2
Humble, Kingwood, and Porter have a reasonable inventory of non-corporate owned housing. It is understandable why you ask this question. Responsiveness and quality of service can be almost non-existent with a corporation which owns hundreds of homes. Employees of some of these companies have an unbending set of guidelines upon which they approve or decline applicants. Maintenance services for the property come with a corporate attitude as well. The relationship between a personal investor and a tenant has a more human side to it. If you wish to discuss your options further, please contact me at 713.876.6633. I will be happy to provide guidance on this matter.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
There are several in the area. Give me a call and we can discuss what you are looking for.

Matthew Klovenski
713-397-5891
Champions Real Estate Group