Rentals in Bastrop>Question Details

K.m. Phelps, Renter in Bastrop, TX

Are there any houses for rent that accept section 8 voucher?

Asked by K.m. Phelps, Bastrop, TX Mon Apr 4, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bastrop

Help the community by answering this question:


I am a 63 yr old lady that has a section 8 vocher for 2 bdrm in Fremont , Union City, or Newark. I have a care taker. I have a service dog. I have lived where I am since 2008 owner just sold and don't know what new owners going to do. I have been in Fremont for 40 yrs. Looking for house with yard love yard work. If u have anything pls. Contact me @ tks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 24, 2014
To whom this may concern my name is Terrance Spurling and I am from Montgomery, Al and looking for homes that accept section 8.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 17, 2014
I am looking for a 2-3 bedroom house or duplex for myself and my two grown sons and our very well behaved dog and I just recently was approved for section 8 though my son and myself are also employed and section will cover rent up to $1,275 a month. We currently live in Cloverdale and would really love to relocate to Sebastopol or Santa Rosa area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 8, 2014
I am looking for a 3 bd rm flat, with no stairs to 1entrance. Mother in wheelchair trying to find a place to accomodate 11yr old & live in attendant. Also has a section 8 voucher. Looking to move in Eastbay, California by 1/31/14.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 1, 2014
Helllo my name is carole i have a section 8 voucheer looking for three bed room house
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 2, 2013
Are there any 3 bd rms in worthing Ohio school district for rent? Home I currently live in fir past 5 yrs has foreclosed and sold to bank.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 15, 2013
Are there any 4 bedrooms for remt on section 8
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 14, 2013
are there any 7 bedrm that accept section 8 voucher
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
hi , im looking for a house for my daughter she has 4 kids and and a dog . shes been on section 8 8 at least for 9 years , and needs to move , shes been staying at the house she , had rented for 7 years , now it been forclosed , and need to move , and i dont what her to get depressed , if you could could help , ! please do , she has her volture for dupage , she maybe has time to tranfer, to will counthy, oh by the way my name is Helen , ps she needs help! and thank you for your time .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 19, 2013
Ask your caseworker for a list of available rentals, check with local realty offices, check local print media for by owner rentqals, word of mouth, etc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 4, 2011
ve t do this yourself , i was lucky ! i was looking around in the comp. for my daughter , live in ill , try ! sction 8 and where you live ! or dhf sections 8 listings .
Flag Wed Jan 1, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Bastrop County > Bastrop > Rentals in Bastrop > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer