Rentals in Ferndale>Question Details

Linda Willia…, Home Buyer in Oak Park, MI

Are there any homes in Oak Park/Ferndale to lease With option to buy having briefly files for bakruptcy?

Asked by Linda Williams, Oak Park, MI Mon Mar 4, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Ferndale

Answers

7
I don't have good credit having come out of bankruptcy. YET,i need assistance to find afforable rental property in the oak park,ferndale or southfield area. I am employed and able to make the renatal payments. I have not been able to get any assistance to my situation.
I WANT TO RENT A HOME IN THE OAK PARK /FERNDALE OR SOUTHFIELD AREA? I AM TRYING TO BUILD MY CREDIT FROM BANKRUPTCY WITH NO RESPONSES.
I'm not aware of any at this time. Make sure you do your due diligence before you invest. Make sure the owner does not own anything on the house (mortgage, liens...) if you are thinking of the option. You could lose out on another house if your tied up with an owner that may lose their house in foreclosure.
ARE THERE HOMES FOR LEASE IN OAK PARK AREA WITH 3 BEDROOMS,WITH A BASEMENT,SMALL DOGS,WITH OR WITHOUT GARAGE
I may have one. What specifically are you looking for? Give me a call tomorrow and we can discuss.

Kathy Persha, Broker
GRI, CDPE, SFR, CIAS
Nextage Advanced Realty
248-930-0198
kathy@kaperproperties.com