Rentals in Savannah>Question Details

Flanders.sop…, Home Buyer in

Are there any homes available in Savannah with a rent to own option?

Asked by Flanders.sophia, Wed Aug 1, 2012

At least 2 bedrooms

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Savannah

Answers

2
Sophia,

Rent own homes are out there, we had one come up today in the Pooler area! I would be glad to help you find one here in Savannah. I have an opening Thursday at 3pm that I could schedule to talk with you or meet at an office that is convenient for you and discuss the options.

Kind Regards,
Johnathan Kenyon
Keller WIlliams
I would be happy in the Pooler area as well. I actually live in SC currently I will be moving to GA next month and I'm searching for a home with a move in date of Sept 1.
Flag Wed Aug 1, 2012
Hi Sophia,

I believe there are homes available in Savannah with a rent to own option. It may depend on the neighborhood that you are looking in terms of their availability. If you have a specific neighborhood in mind and particular criteria for the type of home you are looking for such as square footage, number of bedrooms, yard, etc., I could look into this in greater detail. I would be happy to schedule a call to discuss further or feel free to email me direct.

Kathleen Cummings
I don't know the neighborhoods as I currently live in SC and I'm trying to locate a home to move to the Savannah area. I'm looking for a two bedroom home, with at least 1050sq. feet, my ideal home would be a town house with a attached garage.
Flag Wed Aug 1, 2012