Rentals in The Woodlands>Question Details

Ccmoore, Renter in The Woodlands, TX

Are there any homes available for short term lease? 3-4 months?

Asked by Ccmoore, The Woodlands, TX Thu Jan 6, 2011

Answers

10
Priyanka Johri’s answer
Yes there are many short term rentals available in The Woodlands. These are furnished rentals and are mostly single family homes and town homes. I specialize in Relocation and help my clients find Furnished short term rentals all the time while they look to find more permanent solution like buying or bulding a home.
These homes are not apartments and can be nice and cozy or huge. You can find homes to suite your life style, your work needs or your family needs. From Golf Course homes to Pool homes to homes near a particular school or park.
I can be contacted at 832-277-3577 if anyone needs help with short term rentals. I will be happy to assist.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
Hi I am looking for a furnished House with 3 bedrooms and a pool for the month if July, do you kniw of any properties available for rent? Please contact me at anapaulamp@hotmail.com
Flag Mon May 12, 2014
Woodlands Interim Housing - it's apartments, but I believe they do short term leases.
Please contact me if you are still in need of short term furnished housing.
Most short term leases are available for an upcharge per month, but they are out there. How soon do you need to move?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
I have 7 months left on my lease and would like to find someone to sublet if the landlord can't find another tennant. 4 br home in Grogan's Mill
I agree that Woodlands Interim Housing would be your best option this time of year. Most people want to move in the spring and summer so it is the best time of year for landlords to secure a long term tenant and our rental market in The Woodlands is really active right now. I handle numerous leases every month and it's been extremely challenging to find landlords to accept tenant who want less than a 1 year commitment, even a 6 month lease is hard to find. In your case a 3-4 month lease even harder of course. Best of luck, let me know if I can be assistance, I'm here to help.
Short term leases are avaliable in The Woodlands. You may find that they will mostly be furnished and have all utilities provided. Pricing ranges greatly dependent upon what you are searching for - size, location, etc.

If you need help locating a short term lease, feel free to contact me anytime.
Short term lease for a single family home slim... have you considered an apartment complex OR extended stay hotel.
There are homes in The Woodlands for lease on a short term basis ranging from $1,050 to $4,200 per month.
Typically, the rent is higher on short-term rentals of six month terms or less. Apartments are available for interim housing, as well, both furnished and unfurnished. Please let me know your requirements and how I may assist you.
Yes, there are quite a few. What price range? Furnished or not?
I AM FROM MEXICO AND WANT TO RENT A HOUSE FOR 8 ADULTS FROM DECEMBER 22 TO JANUARY 2
Flag Sun Sep 30, 2012