Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

jtucker6, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Are there any home rentals available inside 410 or nearby, between ih10 and 281 in the north/north central areas. Our lease is up end of March.

Asked by jtucker6, San Antonio, TX Wed Feb 13, 2013

Prefer with garage depending on sf and storage options. Prefer around 900 but can stay under 1100 with garage. Prefer single story. Only adults, no smoking, no pets. Would really like to stay away from carpet due to allergies.

Answers

4
I take matters into my own hands. When agents don't do their job I respond by contacting the owner directly and let them know their agents are not responding. Agents answer your calls!
It appears agents not returning calls is rampant and unfortunately standard practice. Such a shame.
Just one! It hit the market today.

It is barely inside the 410, has no carpeting, it has a covered carport (converted garage). Have a look.....

http://sabor.connectmls.com/listings.jsp?dcid=D58BA1212AFAAE…

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
Is there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

Prices are down
Interest rates are WAY DOWN
Sellers are willing to wheel and deal

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
. http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
No. I move every year or two even when I do buy a house so buying for me is pretty much a loss. Thank you though.
Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013