Rentals in 64157>Question Details

Jenny  Schlu…, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

Are there any 3br w/basement townhomes available in Benson Place? Looking at May/June to move. Thanks!

Asked by Jenny Schlueter, Kansas City, MO Mon Jan 14, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 64157

Answers

7
Jenny there is one available right now. You can contact me at dllperhaps@yahoo.com if you are interested. Not sure if it can be held until May/June tho.
I am also interested in Benson Place townhome for rent. 2 or 3 bdr with basement.
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013
There are 2 patio homes for sale in Benson Place Lakeview which are rev 1.5 homes with walkout basements. They are 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 car garage homes with 2 bedrooms on the main level and one on the lower level. One is priced at $190,000 and the other at $200,000. This is a maintenance-provided community. The monthly maintenance fee covers lawn mowing, fertilizer and water for the underground irragation system. It also includes snow removal and maintenance and insurance on the buildings.

I will be happy to provide additional information or show these homes.

Tom
tomkerr@remax.net
816-225-9011
There are two for sale, but none for rent that I know of...if you need some further info on the possibility of buying, let me know. There's even a program that will pay 3% of your required 3.5% down payment and if you stay in the home 3 years, you don't have to pay it back!
Kelly Sloan, Home Sweet Home Realty, 816-808-4000
Hi Jenny! Yes there is 1 townhouse in the market that fits your criteria. It has been in the market for awhile and is nestled in a cul-de-sac.

Amanda
913.707.0431
Hi Jenny,

Currently there is only (1) townhome available that has 3 bedrooms listed at $119,000. Yes, it does have a basement. I would be happy to send it to you, just need an email address.

Reagrds,
Shelly Christ
Better Homes and Gardens
Kansas City Homes
913-485-8641
shellychrist@kansascityhomes.com
Hi Jenny,
I did a search for Benson Place as well, when I saw your question. I saw that your question fell under the "rentals" tag in Trulia. If you are interested in purchasing, and need an idea of all that would entail, I'd be happy to help out-
you can visit my website at http://www.KrisanMitchell.com for more information on purchasing in Kansas City, timeframes, and the advantages of working with a Buyer's Agent, or to send a private message.

to your success!
Krisan Mitchell
Coldwell Banker All American
816-388-7555
http://www.KrisanMitchell.com
Jenny,

There are currently 2 active listings in the Townhomes at Benson place. Give me a call and I would be happy to help you find what you are looking for!

Tiffany Allen
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate
Kansas City Homes
tallen@kansascityhomes.com
816-506-8147