Rentals in 92602>Question Details

Winnie Tres, Renter in Windermere, FL

Are there ANY HOUSES that have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for rent at anything LESS then $2800? If there is anything for $2600, that would help A LOT

Asked by Winnie Tres, Windermere, FL Tue Jan 21, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 92602

Tiffany Lin Quiroga’s answer
Hi, Winnie,

Yes! There are 2 single family homes in Irvine for rent in that price range. Great Schools too!

Click the following link to view the Listings:…

Call/text me at 949-294-1955 or Email me at, if you are still looking! I am an local Irvine agent and knows the city very well!

Tiffany Quiroga (Lin)
?? ? ? ??
4010 Baranca Pkwy., Ste.120
Irvine, CA 92604
Hi, Winnie!
There are a lot of options in Orange County that meet your criteria! I did a quick search, and here are some options for you!

Click the following link to view the Listings:

As a licensed Realtor, I work in the rental market in Orange County. I would be glad to assist you with your search for a new home. My services are 100% free to you, as I am paid by the landlord to find the right tenants.

Please let me know if you are interested in seeing any of these! I would be glad to help you!
Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
There are 42 properties (condo's and SFR's) throughout Orange County that are listed in the range you are looking for. If you would like some help I am happy to send them to you.
Shoot me an email with your name, number, email address, when you are looking to move, if you have pets and I will get some properties to you that will match your criteria.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
Hi Winnie,

There's not a ton under $2,800, but there are five SFR's currently listed for rent in Irvine on the MLS -- ranging from $2,550 - $2800/mo. If you're willing to look outside of Irvine (not that far), you'll find some very nice 4 bedroom homes for rent in your price range.

I'm happy to send you these listings (for Irvine and/or other cities), and I can show them to you at your convenience. I'm here to help! Thanks much!

Stephen Smith
Highcrest Real Estate & Mortgage
(949) 322-4491
BRE #01243019
Web Reference: