Rentals in Detroit>Question Details

Blewmoon, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Are their any companies or agents that show out of town people APARTMENTS?

Asked by Blewmoon, Chicago, IL Fri Sep 16, 2011

I have decided to rent, but need help finding apartments/Townhouses in nice areas. I am coming from Chicago and online searching isn't going very well. I am looking to move to Ann Arbor or Belleville. I am open to all areas close to DTW. I would love for a person to show me different apartments and areas, but I am renting not buying. Is there a program or company like this?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Detroit

Answers

5
Give me a call, I would be happy to help you. ReMax Dream Properties, 734-462-3600, Glen L. Brown
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2011
Blewmoon,
Start with an agent. Before I became one, or bought our first home I used an agent to find some great condos to rent from private parties. Condo's are primarily owner occupied so are more stable and the owners have a greater sense of pride in the complex and their individual units.
The agent showing them to you will also provide the kind of feedback and direction you are looking for.
Yes there are Real Estate Brokers that will show you rentals. Just call a local office and tell them what you want to do.
Thank you Dan! I will search for an agent to show me some condos for rent. I was asking about apartments, more so not to show me the inside, but to show me areas where it is good to rent apartments in. Being from out of state, something may look pretty, but have a reputation for being a disaster lol.
Blewmoon,
Agents can help you with homes and condo's listed for rent. Apartment complexes have their own staff to show and assist people with rentals and do not usually work with an agent.