Rentals in Jonesboro>Question Details

Mz. Bryant, Renter in Plymouth, MN

Are Clayton County Schools still non accredited? If I reside in ClayCo am I able to send my children to school in a different district? Thanks!

Asked by Mz. Bryant, Plymouth, MN Fri May 18, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I had the same question.. I called the school district I wanted my kids to go to and the answer was NO. You must reside in the district you want your kids to go to.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 26, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer