Rentals in Bronx>Question Details

catera_chema, Renter in Bronx, NY

Apartment near the 6 line?

Asked by catera_chema, Bronx, NY Wed Dec 5, 2012

My daughter is going to Baruch in the spring, we're looking for a 1br apartment for her in the bronx near the 6 line if possible

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bronx

Answers

3
Catera,

Congrats on your daughter starting her first year of College, I know in these hard times you are looking for something affordable and with in your budget. I have some rentals coming up and with the Fall semester finishing up, spring will be here in no time! Our office has a variety of rentals in the Bronx. Please call us at 347-202-4965, one of our specialized rental agents will be very helpful in helping you with your Search!

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
EXIT REALTY SEARCH
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hello, I currently have a renovated 1BR in Parkchester which is 3 blocks for the #6 train. Feel free to give me a call at 917-547-2730 so that I can give you more inforamton. I look forward to assisting you in your search.

Angie Primus Gilford
Primford Homes
What are you exactly looking for? I have studio and 1 and 2 bedrooms. We have a huge rental department here at EXIT REALTY SEARCH. Call me direct at 646-957-4648, would love to help you find your apartment you can call home!

Best of luck!

Millie Valentin
EXIT REALTY SEARCH